HART, Nan Inc. and Kiewit will be hosting a HART open house at the ‘Aiea Public Library tomorrow (Saturday), February 4th from 10:30 to noon.
HART will feature information displays and keiki activities. Each area will be staffed by a member of the HART or contractor team who will be available for discussion and questions.
The event is family friendly with no formal program, so the public may stop by at any time between 10:30 and noon. Light refreshments will be served.
See the flier for more details!
Honolulu Rail Transit – Kamehameha Highway section (‘Aiea/Pearl City)
The Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation (HART) invites ‘Aiea and Pearl City area residents and businesses to attend an informational community meeting to provide an update on the Honolulu Rail Transit Project in the area. HART staff will be available at this meeting to answer your questions.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 4, 2016 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at the Pearl Ridge Elementary School Cafeteria (98-940 Moanalua Road, Aiea, HI 96701).
HART and its project partners will discuss the following topics:
- Rail Project Update: Building America’s First Driverless Metro System (HART)
- Kamehameha Highway Guideway Project Update (Kiewit)
- Kamehameha Highway Stations Group Update (Nan, Inc.)
- Bus Integration Update (Honolulu City & County Dept. of Transportation Services)
- Additional Information:
- Honolulu City & County Transit-Oriented Development
- HART Business Assistance Opportunities
- Hawaii Small Business Development Center
For additional information, see the flier below (available as a PDF here).